Funding opportunities from the Good Things Foundation. Make sure you also keep an eye on our News section and weekly Online Centres Network newsletter to see when new funding becomes available.
Financial Inclusion Flagships
Good Things Foundation is delighted to be working with Lloyds Banking Group to support digitally excluded people to improve their financial and digital literacy skills. As part of our partnership with Lloyds Banking Group, we are creating Financial Inclusion Flagships.
If you are supporting individuals in your community to develop their financial and digital literacy skills and you'd like to become a Financial Inclusion Flagship all you need to do is complete the below form, outlining your experience in delivering financial inclusion support. Please note, you also need to be able and willing to commit to all of the outputs listed below.
For £1,500 successful organisations must commit to:
- Hosting weekly sessions to engage and support 150 people to complete financial inclusion courses on Learn My Way (one from the following three courses: Keeping your personal information secure online, Online and mobile banking or Make money work).
- Welcoming any Lloyds Banking Group customer to the session when they have been signposted by their local branch.
- Signing up as a volunteer centre and hosting at least 4 volunteers between May 2017 and December 2017.
- Introducing your Online Centre to your local Lloyds Banking Group branches, provide information about the sessions and, where appropriate, leaving leaflets in the branch detailing the weekly financial inclusion session.
- Hosting at least one Lloyds Banking Group branded Get Online Week event during the campaign in October 2017.
- Making good use of a Lloyds Banking Group sponsored marketing pack to help you to promote your events and to promote your Online Centre as a Financial Inclusion Flagship.
To apply for this opportunity you do need to be a part of the Online Centres Network. We welcome applications from organisations throughout the UK. The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 28 April. You will be notified of the outcome of your application by Wednesday 10 May 2017. The programme will run from 15 May - 31 December 2017.
If you have any questions please contact us on 0114 349 1666 or email@example.com.
Find opportunities from other funders and organisations which may be useful for your centre: