Am I eligible?
In order to apply for this funding, you must:
- Based in the UK - England, Scotland, Wales, or Northern Ireland
- Be a member of the Online Centres Network. If you are not already a member of the Online Centres Network please register here to become a member or call 0114 349 1666. You'll need to register to become a network member at least 3 days before the funding application deadline.
If you applied for Wave 1 of funding in March but were not successful, you can apply again in this round.
What you need to consider as part of the application process
There are a few things that we would like to see in you application. Including these things will make your application much stronger. You will need to describe:
- Who you will help and how you will engage them (this could include establishing partnerships with specialist organisations)
- The issues these people experience
- How you plan to address these issues through your project activities
- How you will know if your project is working
Contact our Grants Network Team if you have any questions about the application process on 0114 349 1658 or email@example.com
Full guidance (PDF)
Guidance webinar, Friday 22 June, 11:30am