If you can support individuals in your community to develop their financial and digital literacy skills and would like to establish your centre as an expert in this field, we would love to hear from you.
Those who become a Financial Inclusion Flagship will receive a grant of £1,500 and successful centres must commit to:
- Hosting weekly sessions to engage and support a total of 150 people to complete financial inclusion courses on Learn My Way (one from the following three courses: Keeping your personal information secure online, Online and mobile banking or Make money work).
- Welcoming any Lloyds Banking Group customers to the sessions when they have been signposted by their local branch.
- Signing up as a volunteer centre and hosting at least four trained Lloyds Banking Group digital champions between May 2017 and December 2017, to support your sessions.
- Building a relationship between your Online Centre to your local Lloyds Banking Group branch(es), providing information about your sessions and, where appropriate, leaving leaflets in the branch detailing the weekly financial inclusion session.
- Hosting at least one Lloyds Banking Group branded Get Online Week event during the campaign in Autumn 2017.
- Making good use of a Lloyds Banking Group sponsored marketing pack to help you promote your events and to promote your Online Centre as a Financial Inclusion Flagship.
To apply to be a Flagship, all you need to do is complete the form on our Funding Opportunities page, outlining your experience in delivering financial inclusion support.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 28 April. You will be notified of the outcome of your application by Wednesday 10 May 2017 and the programme will run from 15 May - 31 December 2017.
If you have any questions please contact us on 0114 349 1666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this opportunity you do need to be a part of the Online Centres Network. We welcome applications from organisations throughout the UK.