You can find details of the four events below, which will comprise plenty of networking time so you can get to know other Online Centres near to you. We will also:
- Give you the opportunity to meet fellow centres, talk to them and find out what they're up to, so you can learn from each other and 'increase the network effect'.
- Give you the opportunity to shout about all the good things that are happening in your area.
- A member of our leadership team will update you on the latest happenings at Good Things Foundation.
- Let you challenge us on how we can better support your work and facilitate conversations across the network.
The events are available to book now:
- Tuesday 14 March, 10.30 - 15.30: Vassal Centre, Bristol
- Thursday 16 March, 10.30 - 15.30: Friends' Meeting House, Manchester
- Tuesday 21 March, 10.30 - 15.30: Byker Community Centre, Newcastle
- Thursday 6 April, 10.30 - 15.30: ABAX Stadium, Peterborough
These events are free to attend, with lunch and refreshments included. Places are limited, so register today to make sure you don't miss out.
If you are unable to attend your closest event, please do take a look and register for one of our other three events if possible.