This week, 25 - 31 March will see community organisations and national partners from across Europe come together to celebrate ALL DIGITAL Week - and you can get involved.
Much like our own Get Online Week, ALL DIGITAL Week is an annual digital empowerment campaign that sees events held at community centres, libraries, schools and not-for-profits across Europe.
Good Things Foundation is getting behind the campaign and we’d love to see the Online Centres Network representing themselves as a world leader in supporting people with digital.
Here are just a few ways your centre could get involved:
- Add any digital skills activity you’re holding next week to the map of events - even if it’s just your regular class.
- Browse through the list of resources for inspiration - they’re collecting teaching resources from across Europe, so who knows what you might learn from those delivering digital skills in other countries.
- You can also write public blog posts on the community website Receive a personalised certificate for organising the event - all confirmed event holders will receive a certificate to say thank you for taking part.
- Get social! Tweet or post updates from your digital skills classes this week using the #ALLDIGITALWeek hashtag.
- Most importantly - enjoy being part of the pan-European all digital week!
We're really looking forward to seeing how you get behind ALL DIGITAL Week - don't forget to tag us on Twitter - @Online_Centres.