Much like our own Get Online Week, ALL DIGITAL Week is an annual digital empowerment campaign that sees events held at community centres, libraries, schools and not-for-profits across Europe.
Good Things Foundation is the UK partner for the campaign and we’d love to see the Online Centres Network representing themselves as a world-leader in supporting people with digital.
Here are just a few ways your centre could get involved:
- Add any digital skills activity you’re holding next week to the map of events - even if it’s just your regular class.
- Browse through the list of resources for inspiration - they’re collecting teaching resources from partners across Europe (more activities and resources are still to be added), so who knows what you might learn from those delivering digital skills in other countries.
- Tell ALL DIGITAL how many people you helped during the week - they don’t want any personal data, they just want to know how many people are being helped across Europe during ALL DIGITAL Week.
- Tell them about this event - pop back to the map of events and add the final number of participants, the overall description and any photos from the event.
You can also write public blog posts on the community website unite-it.eu.
- Receive a personalized certificate for organising the event - all confirmed event holders will receive a certificate to say thank you for taking part.
- Win a trip to the ALL DIGITAL Summit in Brussels in October! - all confirmed events automatically enter a contest for the best events and three winners will be invited to attend the ALL DIGITAL Summit in October 2018 in Brussels.
- IMPORTANT: Enjoy being part of the pan-European ALL DIGITAL Week!
If you'd like more information about ALL DIGITAL Week, what's going on and how you can participate, visit the website today.