Benefits of joining the network
There are a number of benefits to joining the Online Centres Network:-
- A dedicated Network Specialist who will support and help you with all elements of your membership.
- Access to our free online platform, Learn My Way, helping your learners to gain digital skills and confidence.
- Networking and face to face collaboration events, giving you opportunities to share with similar organisations. You can also be part of our network Facebook group, where you can share with and learn from other partners.
- Training opportunities - based on the feedback you provide to us about your particular support needs, we have a rolling programme of webinars and training events to upskill you and your staff.
- Relevant, regular communications from us about training, events, funding opportunities, good practice and success stories.
- Participation in local and national digital and social inclusion campaigns and projects, with marketing support from us to help you to succeed and to have a positive impact.
- Advocacy with a national voice. We are mission led and focused on changing lives and using our collective impact to influence change at a national level.
- Access to funding opportunities and grants, secured from our partners and rolled out to the Online Centres Network.
- The opportunity for your organisation to be featured within our national search database, so potential learners can find you. It also helps you to promote your involvement with Good Things Foundation and our national movement.
- Bespoke data management tools, developed by us, to help you to track your learners progress, and giving you evidence of your organisation's real impact and success.
- A 'buddying' service - if you want us to put you in touch with likeminded members, or others with specific specialisms, just let us know and we will provide this as part of your membership benefits