As part of our mission to ensure that everyone can benefit from digital, we're looking for organisations who want to join our movement to drive social change by helping people to improve their skills and confidence so they can thrive in a digital world.
There are a number of benefits to joining the Online Centres Network:-
- A dedicated Network Specialist who will support and help you with all elements of your membership.
- Access to our free online platform, Learn My Way, helping your learners to gain digital skills and confidence.
- Networking and face to face collaboration events, giving you opportunities to share with similar organisations. You can also be part of our network Facebook group, where you can share with and learn from other partners.
- Training opportunities - based on the feedback you provide to us about your particular support needs, we have a rolling programme of webinars and training events to upskill you and your staff.
- Relevant, regular communications from us about training, events, funding opportunities, good practice and success stories.
- Participation in local and national digital and social inclusion campaigns and projects, with marketing support from us to help you to succeed and to have a positive impact.
- Advocacy with a national voice. We are mission led and focused on changing lives and using our collective impact to influence change at a national level.
- Access to funding opportunities and grants, secured from our partners and rolled out to the Online Centres Network.
- Your organisation will be featured within our national search database, so potential learners can find you. It also helps you to promote your involvement with Good Things Foundation and our national movement.
- Bespoke data management tools, developed by us, to help you to track your learners progress, and giving you evidence of your organisation's real impact and success.
We welcome partners who support people to improve their lives through digital, whether through digital skills, or other skills including ESOL, financial literacy and basic Maths and English.
All we need from our members in return is….
- To know what challenges you face and what outcomes you are focused on.
- That you empower and enable at least 3 people per month to improve their digital skills, employability, and / or health and wellbeing, helping them to become confident, and to progress to further learning if relevant.
- That you complete our quarterly Membership Survey, which will also provide us with a summary of the progress and achievements of the people you are supporting.
- To share your good news stories, and how being a member of Good Things Foundation has helped your organisation and the people you support.
If you can provide a welcoming space for your community members, a supportive learning experience and / or access to the internet for your learners - we would love you to join us!
Still not sure if this is the right membership for your organisation?... Give us a call on 0114 349 1666 or email us at email@example.com