- When: 27/05/2021, 12:00-13:00
- Presented by: Aniela Kaczmarczyk and Laura Faulkner - Good Things Foundation
This webinar is part of the Good Things Foundation series on Essential Digital Skills Qualifications. It is suitable for centres who would like to know more about using our free learning offer to support learners to gain EDS. This could be for learners personal development but is specifically focused on those preparing to take an EDS qualification.
The session will cover:
- Mapping of Learn My Way to EL3 EDS
- Mapping of Make It Click to L1 EDS
- Delivering blended learning sessions
- Supporting remote and face to face delivery
- Linking EDS to real life applications and contexts
- Supporting learners assessment practise
- Example session plans and activities
This session will be interactive, with time for you to ask questions, share your experiences and discuss issues with others from the Online Centre Network.
Register for the session